Friday, September 19, 2014

About me.

     I am a complex man trying to take over my own life. I have a beautiful wife that takes great care of me and keeps me on track. I also have 2 beautiful daughters that keep the smile on my face and that push me to Own my life so that I can make theirs better. I am an Entrepreneur, I love money and business. I also love to serve and help others. In serving I want to help others reach their full potential. I just started a fitness program that I have created and am on a fast track to a healthier life. My family and I have just moved to Evans, Co for work and to try out a new adventure. I am very religious and am very proud to say I believe in Jesus Christ.



      I have created this blog to not only help me to learn to Own My Life, but to help others to Own theirs. Life quickly passes us by. Opportunities slipping our hands at every turn. I aspire to be a motivational speaker and writer. This blog is also to help me create a better way of writing and talking. I am open to any comments and feedback. Knowledge is power. Growth comes from criticism. Through reading this blog you will be traveling through inspiration, fitness, diet, family, religion, and Life in general. Thanks to all. 



No comments:

Post a Comment