Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Inspire


Inspirational, Helpful, Fun, Nice, Charitable, Loving, Caring, a winner. These are all attributes I try to fulfill every day that way maybe I can one day inspire someone, even one person to be their best. I especially want my two beautiful daughters to be successful in life and be able to say, at home they taught me ...... thats why I'm successful, thats why I am who I am.

Inspiration comes in so many different ways. We are so lucky here in America especially to be able to have choice. We are blessed but so many of us just let the opportunities roll by us or even worse we run from them. Sometimes opportunity for success is hidden in hard work and sacrifice, most people aren't willing to work for what they want in life. They will talk about it and say they want it but when it comes down to it they really don't, they aren't willing to give what it takes to be successful. Some will even say "I never had the opportunity offered to me" WHAT.... are people suppose to hand you everything you have? Go get it, Get out there and work for it. Stop feeling sorry for yourself.

How often are we so worried about impressing people we miss whats really important. One of my favorite phrases is. "Stop spending money you don't have to impress people you don't like." why get into debt just to impress someone that doesn't give a care in the world about you. One example would be Warren Buffet he has lived in the same Omaha house for years and years, its a nice house, but it isn't a millionaire status house. The first point of failure is when you feel you need to start having nice things cause you "deserve it." This is when greed starts taking over and instead of investing your money or doing good with it you buy yourself items you "deserve." Im not impinge that you should always drive your 1990 Toyota Corolla, but I am saying don't go into debt for something that is a liability. A car could be here today and gone tomorrow and have nothing to show for it. Be wise with the way you spend your hard earned money and greater things will come to you and people will look up to you. Imagine not being able to pay or help pay for you kids college cause you were so worried about what the Jones would thing about you. Sorry kids good luck on your own. 

In the end we all have choices each day that we must live with. We also have choices each day that we only have seconds to decide. As you make better choices each day it becomes a lifestyle to make better choices which is much easier than stressing over every choice. Impulse buying would be the first thing that I suggest you get rid of. I have recently put this out of my life and it has made everything so much better, I don't buy dumb stuff I don't need and am able to put it towards things that are more important for my family. Save for things, even if you have the money, put money aways then buy it with your next check or with your next point of income. The greatest advice I have ever heard or received is Pay Yourself First. ( The Richest Man in Babylon) It is advised that you pay your self 10% off the top as you as you receive any money, I have upped that to 15% for me. I guess I feel I am worth more than 10%. But start this practice and you will see money start rolling into your bank account or wherever you store your money. 

Friends, people are always watching you. People want to be like you. People Idolize you. Be you. You are a winner. You can Ownyourlife. You don't always have control of what happens to you but you do have control of how you will react to it. React wise, be an example. Be a creator of circumstances, not a creature of them. Don't let the waves of life throw you around. You have the power, you are more powerful than anything else around you. Choose everyday to be and inspiration. No matter what you do keep smiling and winning in everything you do. Share your success with others and don't for get to give back when you receive. Be charitable and serve others. Service will make you more successful that any amount of money. Get out there and OWNYOURLIFE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment