Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Measurements

    Measuring my body is always a big disappointment. However, I know it is important to be able to truly track progress. Where weight is just a number it really isn't that important. I haven't been able to find a place to get a fat scan yet, but when I do I will document that and follow that more than anything. That being said it has been a couple weeks without the gym but I have been eating in a way to support my weight pretty good and maintain without gaining any back. You can't out work a bad diet. My diet still needs work but it is getting much better. So now my measurements.
at 271lbs and 6'3":
Neck: 17"
Chest: 49"
Left Bi: 16"
Right Bi: 16.5"
Belly: 43"
Waist: 45"
Left Forearm: 13.25"
Right Forearm: 14"
Left Thigh: 28.75"
Right Thigh: 28.25"
Left Calf:18.5"
Right Calf: 18"

     As you can see all of my body needs work. I have a lot of areas of focus to help even out my arms and legs to one another. These numbers are no where near where I want to be, but I am glad to document them so that I can record my progress on different levels. Cant wait until the day I am proud of the numbers I am, since I will know where I came from. I urge everyone to record your numbers so you know where you are at and where you are going. It is a process and it has to begin somewhere... Go out and #ownyourlife and get what you dream for.

No comments:

Post a Comment